Sunday 18 November 2007

18th November, 04:30

Whoops.

That was all fraught with danger and intrigue. Well not really, but after the Irish couple left, I had a few more in the current Irish pub, and had some really nice spring roll type things at the bar. I then went out, and back into an Irish pub next door. Which was bigger and actually nicer and the bar guy there seemed to like me. I let him choose my lagers so I experienced the wide range they had there, I even got 1 on the house at one point, which was a bit annoying as I was about to go but I had to stay for another one. I got a free pen as well as I wasn't sure I'd find it again if I wanted to come back.

It was now 2 or 3 am and I attempted to go back, but managed to walk completely the wrong way, and hurt my right leg somehow. Still I eventually found that right subway station and limped home. Had a good time though, and met some interesting people.

No comments: