Tuesday 27 November 2007

27th November, 21:24

I'm currently at the top of the John Hancock Building, and I think it's better than the Sears tower. It probably helps that it's a night, and the low rise neighbourhoods and lake hugging roads look far more impressive. Very festive up here, with many a christmas tree and christmas music playing. I didn't buy the photo I had taken as my eyes are half shut and I look a bit special. I helped a couple have their photo taken, and every time the girl exchanged the camera with me I got a massive electric shock. So she's either a robot or an electric eel in disguise.

More info for your brains: Chicago isn't called the windy city because of the wind, which explains why NYC was windier.It's actually about the long winded speeches that some folks gave when trying to secure Chicago for some exhibition. Also, the river in Chicago was actually engineered to run backwarsd to prevent pollution entering the lake! Crazy Americans.

No comments: