- Although sometimes it may appear I am depressed, or forlorn, or similar, I am in fact just overally emotive as I like that style of writing.
- I tend to drift off onto tangents, ramblings and attempt to write about something in a manner that's not typical. I also sound pretentious.
- I often make up words that sound vaguely correct, or extend certain roots to words that are nonsense but often seem to make sense. I can't think of any now.
- I sometimes write in the third person. This is mainly to amuse myself, and not some deeply rooted attempt at having a superiority complex.
- This blog is written to be child, adult, and relative friendly. I hope.
- I normally write this sort of thing in a coffee shop, after too much caffeine, so its level of sensology could possibly be askew.
- Black. No Sugar. No Milk.
"humoristique, quelquefois assez 'geeky'...I don't know, just natural, funny, slightly eccentric...humour and sarcasm and info and emotastic doodles"